Posted by rossrubiknickname on October 10th, 2007 at 09:42pm
1. In 1982, one out of every three American homes had a Rubik’s Cube.
2. The first Rubik’s Cubes produced were produced in Hungary in 1977.
3. 1974 was when the first Rubik’s Cube was invented.
4. Any Rubik’s Cube can be solved in 26 moves with the help of a computer.
5. There are 43 quintillion possibilities of the Rubik’s Cube.
6. The 3x3x3 Rubik’s Cube is the most popular size of all the cubes sizes.
7. When people were in the process of naming the cube, many people wanted to name it the “Gordian Knot”.
8. The Rubik’s Cube was invented my Erno Rubik
9. Erno Rubik originally called the cube the “Magic Cube”
10. The cube won the German “Game of the Year” in 1980.